• Linearized temperature measurement with TC and RTD sensors e.g. Pt100 and Ni100.
• HART communication and 4 to 20 mA analog PV output for individual, difference or average temperature measurement of up to two RTD or TC input sensors.
• Conversion of linear resistance to a standard analog current signal, e.g from valves or Ohmic level sensors.
• Amplification of bipolar mV signals to standard 4 to 20 mA current signals.
• Up to 63 transmitters (HART 7) can be connected in a multidrop communication setup. Technical Characteristics
• HART protocol revision can be changed by user configuration to either HART 5 or HART 7 protocol.
• The HART 7 protocol offers:
• Long Tag numbers of up to 32 characters.
• Enhanced Burst Mode and Event notification with time stamping.
• Device variable and status mapping to any dynamic variable PV, SV, TV or QV.
• Process signal trend measurement with logs and summary data.
• Automatic event notification with time stamps.
• Command aggregation for higher communication efficiency.
• TXUN-HT is designed according to strict safety requirements and is therefore suitable for applications in SIL installations.
• Continuous check of vital stored data. Meeting the NAMUR NE 21 recommendations, the TXUN-HT HART transmitter ensures top measurement performance in harsh EMC environments. Additionally, the TXUN-HT meets NAMUR NE43 and NE89 recommendations. Mounting/Installation
• For DIN form B sensor head mounting.
• Configuration via TXUN-KIT for standard set up or via HART programming unit for Hart Communication set up. See links in Notes.
Specifications Environmental Conditions Operating Temperature:-40 to 85°C Calibration Temperature: 20 to 28°C Relative Humidity: < 95% RH (non-cond.) Protection Degree (encl./terminal): IP68/IP00 Mechanical Specifications Dimensions: Ø 44 x 20.2 mm Weight Approx: 50 g Wire Size: 1 x 1.5 mm2 stranded wire Screw Terminal Torque: 0.4 Nm Vibration:IEC 60068-2-6 2 to 25 Hz: ±1.6 mm 25 to 100 Hz: ±4 g Common Specifications Supply Supply Voltage: 8.0 to 30 Vdc Isolation Voltage Isolation Voltage, Test/Working: 1.5 kVAC/50 Vac Response Time Response Time (Programmable): 1 to 60 s Voltage Drop: 8.0 Vdc Programming: Loop Link and HART Signal/Noise Ratio: > 60 dB Accuracy: Better than 0.05% of selected range Signal Dynamics, Input:, 22 bit Signal Dynamics, Output: 16 bit EMC Immunity Influence: < ±0.1% of span Extended EMC immunity: NAMUR NE21, A Criterion, Burst: < ±1% of span Input Specifications Common Input Specifications Max. Offset: 50% of selected max. value RTD Input RTD Type: Pt50/100/200/500/1000; Ni50/100/120/1000 Cable Resistance per Wire: 5 Ω (up to 50 Ω per wire is possible with reduced measurement accuracy) Sensor Current: Nom. 0.2 mA TC Input Thermocouple Type: B, E, J, K, L, N, R, S, T, U, W3, W5, LR Cold junction compensation (CJC): Constant, internal or external via a Pt100 or Ni100 sensor Voltage Input Measurement Range: -800 to 800 mV Min. Measurement Range (Span): 2.5 mV Input Resistance: 10 MΩ Output Specifications Current Output Signal Range: 4 to 20 mA Min. Signal Range: 16 mA Load (@ Current Output): ≤ (Vsupply - 8)/0.023 [Ω] Sensor Error Indication: Programmable 3.5 to 23 mA NAMUR NE43 Upscale/Downscale: 23 mA/3.5 mA Common Output Specifications Updating Time: 440 ms HART Protocol Revisions: HART 7 and HART 5 Observed Authority Requirements EMC: 2014/30/EU EAC: TR-CU 020/2011 Approvals ATEX 2014/34/EU: KEMA 03ATEX1537 IECEx: KEM 10.0083X FM: FM17US0013X CSA: 1125003 INMETRO:NCC 12.0844 X EAC Ex TR-CU 012/2011: RU C-DK.GB08.V.00410 DNV-GL Marine: Stand. f. Certific. No. 2.4 SIL: Hardware assessed for use in SIL applications
Todas las cantidades que se muestran en MXN Nota: Link to Hart Programming Unit to get all Tech Reference & Drivers.